How To Get Free 1GB from MTN

Good day viewers. Many days ago I haven't came with any latest offer from all the network providers, which I counted as the best mistake I ever made since this blog was invented, and this had happened due to lack of latest offers and insufficient time for me to publish a post here. But in this post you are reading I'm giving you 100% assurance of something "COOL" which I believed you would love it.

Why am I calling it cool? I called it cool because the offer I'm about to guide you through was given out by the most stingiest network provider MTN. And I believed many of you have been looking for a offer from them. Lets go back to the main thing which you are here for.

HOW TO ACTIVATE FREE 1GB ON YOUR MTN SIM


Simply dial *449*2# to activate the offer for free! Once the offer was activated an SMS will be sent to you saying..

"Congratulation you have activated free 1GB valid for 7 days dial *449*4# to view data bonus"

see demo on the pics below..
I hope it helps? Please appreciate our effort by sharing this post to your friends on social medias.

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.